We are highly trained and have developed an organized system that will give you a hands-on approach to completing your tax return.
Whether you are an individual, a small business owner, or a corporation, we work with you on a one-on-one basis to help you understand the process. We will give you an adequate familiarity of your taxes and of exactly what is needed for your tax process. Because we individualize each client to their actual tax needs, we find solutions to their current problems and help minimize future issues. We will quickly catch you up on your needed records, work directly with you to teach, guide, and train you on proper record keeping; but,most importantly,we will be that additional back-up you’ve always needed.
We prefer to take a proactive vs. reactive approach to tax services. By keeping current on new tax laws and legislation, we are in a position to identify key tax planning opportunities that minimize both your current and future tax liabilities. We provide our individual and business clients with the taxation expertise and knowledge that they deserve throughout the entire year, not just at “tax-time.”
Tax services offered include, but are not limited to:
- -Tax planning & return preparation
- -Estates, trusts & gifts
- -Not-for-profit organizations
- -Taxing authority representation
- -Divorce and support issues
- -Tax effects of buying/selling a business
Our goal is to provide you with the best service available, while we save you money.
- -We provide a unique service at reasonable prices.
- -You get the benefits of highly trained professionals with many years of experience.
- -We can offer our services at prices that other firms won’t match.
- -As your needs evolve, we adjust our work to fit those needs.
- -As experts, we know how to conform to your exact needs.
- -We want to make sure you don’t pay a cent more than you should
- -Have a full gamut of services at your fingertips when you need them.
- -You can call us on the phone and “we answer the call.”
When you contract our services, there will never be a risk of your tax professional quitting and leaving you in a tight spot. You’ve hired a firm, not an individual.
Our firm represents:
- -Trust: We are licensed, bonded, and fully insured, including E&O coverage (Errors and Omissions).
- -Convenience: Only a phone call away for the support you need in document management.
- -Quality: We provide a quality service which will meet all your tax filing needs as we save you additional costs down the road.
E-File Tax Returns
We can electronically file your federal tax return, as well as your state income tax return.
This eliminates the need to mail in your returns and, in the case of a refund, may cut down on your waiting time. Bring in your tax returns already prepared or call to set up an appointment with one of our experienced tax professionals.
We have the capabilities to manage and streamline your sales tax processes.
Many of our clients are responsible for collecting and submitting sales taxes in many different municipalities. We can assist your company in the compilation of information and preparation of sales tax returns in an efficient and timely manner.